Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby log...

My poor little munchkin has been dealing with a runny nose and slight congestion for about a week now. Today he sounds like Darth Vadar and it just makes my heart break! You can tell he doesn't feel good but he doesn't have a fever. Looking for anything to help him I picked up some saline nose drops at the drug store and those seemed to help a little bit. How do you know when to call the doctor? How do you know if it is actually a cold or simply signs of teething? He is being a trooper through all of this. He still has his smiley/giggly/squeals of happiness moments but they are followed by snorts and coughs and sniffles and congested breathing. About to go set up the humidifier to see if that will help him during his nap.....I'll let you know how it goes! Just pray for my little man. I know this wet and chilly weather isn't helping either. Any suggestions would be great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment