Monday, July 2, 2012

Where is the time going?

July already? How is this possible? I am in the midst of planning Aaron's 1st birthday party and we are getting ready to head to Michigan to see my Daddy and step mom! It is hot outside and life is flying by faster that ever! Every day is a new thing! Aaron is taking steps and talking and saying lots of new words! I never imagined that life would be so much fun with a little guy! He has definitely enriched my life in ways I only dreamed of! Being a mommy is one of life's greatest joys for sure. Drew and I are at a crossroads in our lives. Not sure where to go from here, but definitely feel God leading us somewhere. Praying specifically for his guidance and direction so that we can see the path we are supposed to take. This process is o much harder. We don't know what we are supposed to do, where we are supposed to go, and how we are to get there. But God has a plan and today I am trusting in that truth when everything else seems to not make sense. The verse that Drew sent me this morning was perfect. Jeremiah 17:8 says "For he shall be as a tree planted by the water, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."
This is what I long to be like...this tree. I don't quite feel like I have been planted yet. I feel like I am still looking for that water where I can spread out my roots. Pray that I find that water!

No comments:

Post a Comment