Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wheelin and Dealin!

So, my latest addiction has been Amazon.com and subscribe and save. On Amazon you can sign up for free as "Amazon Mom" and get some nice discounts, then you can sign up for "subscribe and save" and shop for necessity items like toilet paper, diapers, toothpaste, soap, paper towels, and even groceries and save even more! You just set up how often you want to receive shipments (I get my diapers delivered to my door once every 2 months and I got to choose which day of the month!) and Voila! you save alot of money not to mention time and gas!!! My goal is to get most of our necessity items set up like this so that I know exactly what we spend on each thing every month and budget accordingly! Talk about awesome!! So far, I order my diapers (Luvs heavy dooty box of over 200 diapers) every 2 months and pay $30 and shipping is free! I recently added toilet paper to my subscribe and save subscriptions and got Charmin ultra strong 40 rolls and paid $.60 a roll and of course free shipping!! I also recently added soap to my subscriptions. I got 24 bars of Lever 2000 bar soap and paid $.60 a bar and of course...I got free shipping!! The next things I am wanting to add are toothpaste and deodorant. But won't add those till we actually need them....did I mention shipping was free and your order arrives sometimes within 48 hours?? Yeah! It's just that cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment