Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My total body makeover!!

So yesterday I began an endeavor that I NEED to finish!! And I decided that if I write about it each day that I will be more likely to keep it up as well!! I have begun Power 90's hot body boot camp. It is 90 days of intense workouts that you can do all in the comfort of your own living room. And after 90 days your supposed to have a total transformation. So, I am going to try it. My best friend, Laurel, is doing it with me. We shared our measurements yesterday and that was depressing for me. It is one thing to know your a size 18 when you go to the store, but when you take your measurements...that is a whole different kind of not cool.
Yesterday I started out with Circuit I-II and it was pretty easy. I went at my own pace and was able to do most of the reps and most of the excercises. Dealt mostly with weights and then added push ups (I do mine girly style and only was able to accomplish 7) and lunges and squats. This morning I am in a little bit of pain in my muscles, but that means I worked them. I'll let you know how today goes in a little bit!! So, here's to looking great for summer!!! Bring on the transformation!!!
5/3/2010
Beginning measurements and weight (this is painful, but at least I know it will change!!)
chest: 44inches
waist: 38 inches
left arm: 14 inches
right arm: 14 1/4 iches
hips: 49 inches
left thigh: 30 inches
right thigh: 30 1/2 inches
start weight: 228 lbs

On June 21st (the half way mark) I will be measuring again!!! I can't wait to see these horrid numbers go down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment