Friday, May 14, 2010

Going to the Chapel and We're Gonna get Married!!

Tonight Drew and I are going to a friends wedding near where we live. The guy is Drew's roomate from his senior year of college. Thinking about this wedding I have a hard time not remembering the wonderful day almost 3 years ago that Drew and I got married!! I keep thinking of the girl tonight and how this must be the longest day ever for her!! I got married at 11am and that morning was forever long for me!!! I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks we will have been married for 3 years!! Wow!! Time really does fly very quickly! I have an amazingly wonderful husband who treats me like a queen!! That isn't to say that I rule the roost or he caters to my every whim. No, i fact the opposite is true. He loves me unconditionally and I submit to him (or at least strive to) every day!! He is my king and my one true love in every possible way!! Here are some of our favorite wedding pictures!!




No comments:

Post a Comment