Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trying to Get Back in the Swing of Things


This past weekend was an emotional roller coaster!! Mother's Day is not my favorite holiday by any means. Right now all I want to do is curl up on the couch and shut out everything else for the next 5 or so hours before my hubby gets home. I don't want to cook or clean or even workout today. But I need to. I am thankful for my best friend, Laurel. She is really great!! If I need help with anything or if I just need a shoulder to cry on she is there....even though she is about 300 miles away. God has blessed me with her friendship. It looks like I'll get to go visit her for a quick over night trip next month. That will be much needed!! I have known Laurel since before I started my freshman year of high school and we have pretty much been great friends ever since!! We talk every single day either on the phone, through facebook or text. I even got the cell phone plan that I have so that every call and text we send back and forth is unlimited coverage!! Drew just laughs at our antics. I can totally see us as two old bags one day still texting and calling each other when we are in our 90's!! Haha!!
Anyway, I am going to get my circuit completed for the day with P90 before the day gets away and I don't have the time. So, to my dearest friend, Laurel, thank you for being amazing and for putting up with my craziness for all these years!! I look forward to being friends for the rest of our lives!! Your definitely my one in a million friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment