Thursday, May 6, 2010

Total Body Make-Over: Day 3-4

Ok, so i am beginning to adjust...maybe. How does someone adjust to this?? The cardio is my least favorite. It is so hard. On the cardio days I start out with power yoga (extremely hard!) then go into your main cardio with kickboxing and running in place and jumping jacks all strung together in some crazy psycho workout. Then I finally get to cool down a bit after about 30 minutes of torture only to endure the last 5 minutes of what they call the AB RIPPER. Yeah, have you ever felt like your abs were ripping in two?? Try this! You will understand!! 100 reps of crazy ab workouts in various and sundry crunch styles. Halfway through my abs were burning.....no I take that back....less than a quarter of the way through they burned. But I didn't give up!! I feel really great to be able to achieve this workout. But I totally look forward to the days of circuit!!! I can be skinny I can be skinny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment