Monday, March 22, 2010

Still under the weather!!!

Unfortunately, I got myself not feeling so swell!! I came down with a minor head cold on Saturday night and so Drew and I spent our Sunday sleeping and making sure we both took our meds!! Haha!! Totally felt like an old couple! Today (Monday) I am feeling better. Have an annoying cough, but thats it. Drew is home still playing the Nintendo Wii and can't talk. Pray he gets to feeling better soon. I love having him home, but I feel like I can't get anything done!! Is this what happens for other wives?? On the brighter and weirder side I was working out this morning and turned towards our big windows and there were humoungous beautiful puffy snowflakes falling from the sky! I could hardly believe my eyes! It is almost April and I live in the SOUTH!!! How crazy!! Well, hopefully we will see sunny skies and happier weather here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment