Thursday, March 25, 2010

Excitingly crazy weekend!!

So, this weekend is going to be nuts!!! We are having a work day on Saturday starting at 10am!! Going to move all of our boxes that are on the 1st floor down to the basement and then we are going to get painting and crown moulding up and possibly even do some demolition to the kitchen (tearing down cabinets!!). Before Saturday I gotta get all of my kitchen gadgets boxed up and all of our canned goods boxed up and put in the back room that we are not doing anything to this weekend. Then I need to get the front bedroom free of boxes and move Mr. Darcy (my beloved cat) down to the basement (litter box and food bowl). He will love this because I can't keep him out of the basement now. He loves to go down there. I am waiting for the blessed day when he catches his first mouse!! We have deadlines now for the kitchen remodel which is awesome!! It looks like my house will be completed before the end of August!! We will sign on the dotted line for the process of my kitchen to begin the end of April and that usually takes 10-12 weeks! Before that we will have all the painting complete and the hardwood floors and carpet installed!!! I am so excited!!!! I will post pictures as soon as possible! And my lovely laundry room will be up and running and functionable after Monday night!!!! Oh how I love progress!!! Plus, Dad and Kathy and Kate are coming next weekend. It is going to be nuts!!! But fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment