Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our first family blog post!!

Ok, so I am not new to the fun of blogging, I have one out there somewhere. I believe the address is www.livn4jesus92600.blogspot.com. But that was a different chapter in my life. Drew and I have been married for almost 3 years and have been trying to start a family for a long time. We lost our first baby to miscarriage when I was 12 weeks along. We found out we had miscarried on my husbands birthday last year. Since then God has comforted us in ways we could not have imagined!! We want to use this blog to share how God works in our lives in amazing ways!! We do not know what tomorrow may bring or what an hour from now will be like, but we can rest knowing that our God is in complete control!! This blog will be about our happily ever after and about the journey of life and love and tears and how with God all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment